Digital Marketing Agencies in Bangalore
Experienced Digital Marketing Agencies in Bangalore. Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies. 2000 + National and International Clients. Result Driven Performance. Orangus. Data Driven.
Maximized Returns on Investment. Latest Digital Technologies. Integrated Platform Management. Content. Analytics. Measurement. Specialized and Experienced Teams. Transparent. Ethical.
Some services offered by Digital marketing agencies in Bangalore include:
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- Website design and development Strategies
- Local Search Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Automation Strategies
- Online Public Relations Strategies
- Native Advertising Strategies
- Remarketing Strategies
- Case Studies
- Advocacy campaign Strategies
- Referral campaign Strategies
- Crowdsourcing Strategies
- Engagement Strategies
- Event Strategies
- Live Streaming Strategies
- Personalization Strategies
- Co-branding Strategies
- Partnership Strategies
- Content Curation Strategies
- Content Syndication Strategies
- Gamification Strategies
- Republishing Strategies
- Contests Strategies
- Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Display Advertising Strategies
- Guest Post Outreach Strategies
- Link Building Strategies
- Print Designs Strategies
- Blog writing and amplification Strategies
- Search Engine Optimisation Strategies
- Search Engine Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Media Planning and Media Buying
- Online Advertising Strategies
- Guest Post Strategies
- Online Reputation Management Strategies
- Email Marketing Strategies
- Influencer Marketing Strategies
- Branding Solutions for Corporates
- Industry Journals
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Strategies
- Google Advertisements Strategies
- Video Marketing and Film Production
- Landing Page Creation
- Press Release
1. Affiliate Marketing:
Earn relevant viewers of your content. Develop online networks. Maintain them. Performances driven affiliate marketing campaigns. We build the most profitable affiliates. Network building. End-to-End Channel Management. Willing to leverage your campaigns by effective affiliate marketing strategies? Call us today for our plans and pricings.
2. Link Building:
Engaging and relevant Info graphics, white papers, guest blogging, articles about your industry and business. Highest possible search engine rankings. Promote high quality business content. Enhance business awareness.Position its presence. Divert traffic to your website. Sales Lead generation. To know more about our Link Building strategies, call our specialised teams today.
3. Pay-Per-Click Advertising:
Specialised and customised strategies. Build brand awareness. Refined positioning. Our Pay-Per-Click Services include Google Remarketing advertisements, Google Shopping services, Google Search Advertisements etc.
4. Online Reputation Management:
360 degrees social coverage. Creation of microsites, social media properties, link building, articles, blogs etc. Positive online presence maintained on a day-to-day basis. Monitor customer conversations. Drop an email to us today to know more about our Online Reputation Management services.
Other services provided by Digital Marketing Agencies in Bangalore include:
Target customer analysis and segmentation. Create Brand Awareness. Sales Lead Generation. Affordable. Effective. Customised solutions. Creative, relevant and interesting content to catch more eyeballs. Measurable results and weekly reporting.
Search Engine Optimization:
Competitor Analysis. Rank better on search engines. Google. Bing. Yahoo. Authoritative backlinks. Citations. Creative and Technical SEO in 35 + Languages. Services start at $300 per month. Monitoring. Specialised teams providing end-to-end support. Maximised Returns on Investment.
Social Media Marketing:
High impact social media marketing strategies. Creative, engaging and unique messaging. Seeded to targeted consumers. Create excellent brand awareness and understanding. Analytics. Unique strategies for diverse platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
Logo Designing, Merchandise Designing, Brochure, Posters, Newsletters, Catalogues, Advertisements, Presentations, Business Cards, Stationery design. Favourable Brand Image. Lend positive identity. Immediate recognition by customers. Top of the mind recall. Affordable pricing plans.
Weave emotional, effective and evocative stories. Use visual imagery to create a positive impression about your brand. Capture consumer mindshare. audio- visual communication, video presentations, Television Commercials, WhiteBoard videos, Social Media Videos 2 Dimension, 3 Dimension videos, Live Action videos, Studio Productions, Vox Pops, Explainer videos, Video Blogs, Event documentation and coverage.
Meet new consumers. Engage with existing consumers. Build positive perceptions. generate leads. Increase sales and revenues. Effective online advertising plans. We create digital assets like Pay-Per-Click Advertisements, Impressions, Banner arrangements etc. Easy campaign tracking. Measurement of results.
Orangus, a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Bangalore, answers some of the frequently asked questions about Digital Marketing
1. What are the benefits of Digital Marketing strategies for my business?
Market places today have become more and more digitised. More and more number of consumers are getting involved in online purchases. Not only this, they are looking for information online, review products, services, and businesses online.
The best way to come in touch with these consumers is to be present where they are. Digital marketing strategies have proven to be the most cost-effective way to meet new consumers and attract new consumers.
Some benefits of digital marketing strategies are:
- Digital marketing strategies transform the way your business is perceived by customers, they way it reaches to consumers and engage with them. Businesses reach their targets and goals effectively by influencing purchase decisions.
- Digital marketing strategies are cost-effective. They offer more audiences and outreach at a fraction of the traditional marketing spends.
- Digital marketing is measurable: With hundreds of analytics available, it is easy to determine if your strategies are actually working or not. Accordingly, as per the insights, the strategies can be customised and adjusted.
- It allows businesses to reach targeted and potential customers.
- Digital marketing strategies give valuable insights into the demographics of its customers like lifestyle, purchase decisions, reviews, experiences etc.
- Digital marketing gives an opportunity to small and medium businesses to compete with larger businesses.
- These strategies help you earn people’s trust and build your brand’s presence and reputation.
- Digital marketing strategies ensure long-term survival of your business especially in the digital space.
- It gives important insights into the practices and behaviour of your competitors.
- These strategies help in improving your outreach.
2. What should I ensure before launching a digital marketing campaign?
Being in the digital space not only requires financial investment but also puts your businesses’ reputation, presence, and credibility in the public domain. Clarity on these factors should be ensured before you decide any digital marketing campaign:
- Who are your intended target audiences? The demographics of the intended audiences should be analysed. Their gender, age, purchasing patterns, Location, purchasing power, networks etc.
- What is the objective of launching this campaign? Do you want conversions, followers, likes, visits, impressions etc.?
- What is your budget? How much are you willing to spend?
- Where do you want to be seen? This clearly depends on what nature of your business you are in and the goal of launching this campaign. Do you wish to be seen by billions of users on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Or is it mobile applications that you would like to be seen at like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat etc.
3. What are the various Digital Media techniques that my business can employ?
There are a wide variety of digital marketing strategies that Digital Marketing Agencies in Bangalore adopt. After studying your business’ goals and objectives, your digital marketing agency will suggest you a mix of any of these tactics:
- Email Marketing:
- Subscription letters
- Various package promotions
- Industrial newsletters
- Industry Journals
- Case Studies
- Social Media Marketing:
- Google +
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Advertisements
- Sponsored LinkedIn messages
- Sponsored Tweets on Twitter
- Search Engine Optimization:
- Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Info graphics
- Content Marketing:
- Research Papers
- White Papers
- Blog posts
- Review Posts
- Info Graphics
- Industry Journals
4. How much does Digital Marketing cost?
Utilising digital media marketing is an important decision. This space allows you to be present in the public domain 24/7.
The budget of acquiring digital media marketing services depends on a number of factors like:
- The size of your business
- The services that your require
- The experience of the digital marketing agency that you are hiring
So as to attain the maximum possible outreach, returns on investment and amplification of your business, a business needs to invest in a credible agency. A good digital marketing agency ensures that you your digital marketing plans are integrated with your brand’s goals and result in getting new leads and maximising customer satisfaction.
One should always remember that on digital media, returns might not necessarily mean revenues and immediate sales. It can also meet fulfilment of other objectives like new sales, better lead generation, enhancement in customer satisfaction, and increase in email subscriptions etc.
5. How can I avoid making any mistakes on digital media?
A major mistake that businesses make is in regards to the content that they seed and push out. Many a times the content is posted irregularly and does not allow two-way communication. Some businesses post irregularly and don’t respond to their consumers. Businesses must be sure to make the content engaging, fresh, worthy and capable of generating two-way dialogues with your consumers.
Another major mistakes that businesses generally make is when they compromise on the experience and the credibility of the agency that they hire and give more importance to cutting their costs.
6. To keep my customers interested and engaged, do I need to incentivise them? What are the best ways to do so?
In order to keep the consumers engaged in your communication and propositions, it is important to keep them interested through a variety of give-aways. Your digital marketing agency can undertake a research to find out what will motivate your audiences. It can be anything from a White Paper, videos, coupons, newsletters, information journals etc.
7. How can you measure the performance of Digital Media strategies?
To understand the returns on your digital media investments, it is essential for businesses to understand some key metrics. The number of metrics available are many and the digital marketing agencies use them in a variety of combinations.
To simply explain them, they can be divided into three broad categories:
- Revenue Metrics:
- Return on Investment
- Visit versus the Value Generated
- Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC)
- Conversion Metrics:
- Return visitors versus New visitors
- Average time spent on the site
- Conversion rate
- Average page views per visit
- Bounce rate
- Average page views per visit
- Cost per Lead (CPL)
- Traffic Metrics:
- Overall Traffic on the site
- Traffic sources
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
8. What are some of the most popular digital media platforms and applications?
There is no fixed answer to the question of the best social media platform that a business can be present on. Your business needs to be present and be seen wherever your customers are.
Different businesses have different audiences depending on their size, products, services and solutions provided. Some customers spend time on Facebook, while some engage with others on LinkedIn and some divide their time on multiple platforms.
A competent and professional marketing agency will help you with targeted customer segmentation in alignment with your business goals.
Some of the most popular and in-demand social networking platforms in the world that are majorly used by businesses to enhance their online presence and profitability are listed below: